Examination Access Arrangements

My recommendations will often include suggestions for examination access arrangements. However it is the school's sole responsibility to decide which access arrangements are appropriate on a subject by subject basis. They will need to provide evidence to the Joint Council of Qualifications (JCQ) that this is your child's normal way of working.

If your child is in year 9 and above, it is possible to provide the school with the relevant JCQ paperwork. Your child's school would need to be involved in this process prior to assessment as this is a JCQ requirement.